This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for my affiliate disclosure. Thank you for helping me feed (haha...get it..."feed"...nevermind) my ice cream addiction (and support my site so I can keep giving you free recipes).
Warning: all recipes contain bacon as an active ingredient.
All recipes are low-carb, sugar free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly. Quite a few are also friendly to various allergies.
Not familiar with Trim Healthy Mama? Click here! It’s a healthy eating lifestyle for anyone – not just mamas. (To my THM readers, please note that not all the blogs I have linked to here are dedicated to THM recipes).
1) Cauliflower Mac N Cheese with English Cheddar and Bacon (All Day I Dream About Food)
2) Loaded Baked “Potato” Soup (Briana Thomas)
3) Cheddar, Bacon, and Veggie Frittata (Darcie’s Dishes)
4) Jalapeno Chicken Bacon Chowder (Darcie’s Dishes)
5) Candied Pecan & Bacon Bark (All Day I Dream About Food)
6) Bacon & Onion Stuffed Mushrooms (Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen)
7) Broccoli Salad (Bijoux & Bits)
8) Bacon Tomato Cucumber Salad (Simply Healthy Home)
9) Bacon & Brie Frittata (All Day I Dream About Food)
10) Loaded Spaghetti Squash Casserole (A Home With Purpose)
11) Summer Squash Casserole (Simply Healthy Home)
12) Crunchy and Tangy Bacon Coleslaw (Darcie’s Dishes)
13) Caramelized Onion and Bacon Smothered Pork Chops (All Day I Dream About Food)
14) Baked Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers (Oh Sweet Mercy)
15) Easy Egg Muffins (Joy in Our Journey)
16) Crustless Quiche (Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen)
(not pictured) Mozzarella Mushroom Bacon Fritter (Briana Thomas)
Don't forget to subscribe via email so you never miss a post! There's a sign up thingy in the sidebar to your right if you're on desktop, or it may be at the bottom of the page if you're on mobile. You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!