Flours I Use:
- Almond Flour
- Coconut Flour – I usually buy BetterBody Foods brand from Sam’s Club.
- Golden Flax Seed Meal – I usually buy golden flax seeds from a bulk food store and grind my own flax meal in a coffee grinder.
- Oat Fiber
- THM Oat Fiber (gluten-free)
- Oat Flour – I usually grind oats in a blender to make my own oat flour.
- Gluten-Free Oat Flour
- Whey Protein Powder – I like the taste of this protein powder the best of any I’ve tried. It’s made of whey protein concentrate instead of whey protein isolate (which is preferred for THM), but at only 1g carbs per serving, I still use it.
- THM Pristine Whey Protein Powder
Sweeteners I Use:
- THM Pure Stevia Extract Powder
- THM Super Sweet Blend
- THM Gentle Sweet
- Truvia – I usually buy this from Sam’s Club.
I purchase quite a few of the products in this section at local grocery stores, but here are some links to products that I buy online or know are not readily available in some places.
- Defatted Peanut Flour
- Dehydrated Tomato Powder
- Finely-Shredded Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Joseph’s Reduced Carb/Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash Bread
- Joseph’s Reduced Carb/Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Pita Bread
- Lorann Flavor Oils
- Sugar-free Chocolate Chips
- Xylitol-Sweetened Peppermints
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Ninja Kitchen System
- (I am now using a refurbished Vitamix blender, but all the recipes in my cookbook were tested with a Ninja.)
- Cuisinart 1 1/2 qt. Automatic Ice Cream Churn
- Electric Skillet
- Bosch Mixer
- Silicone Baking Mats
Pages and articles on my site that you might enjoy:
- Starting THM
- My picture recipe index
- My recipes categorized by THM fuel type, allergy info, and theme
- Sample menu index
- “What’s on My Plate?” index
- Trim Healthy Tips index
- “Food Freedom or Gluttony?”
- “Dos and Don’ts from a THM Veteran”
- “When You’re Overwhelmed on THM”
- Lifestyle Posts index (blogging, music, photography, devotionals, etc.)
- Greek yogurt video tutorial