This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for my affiliate disclosure. Thank you for helping me feed (haha...get it..."feed"...nevermind) my ice cream addiction (and support my site so I can keep giving you free recipes).
This Pineapple Marinated Chicken has an intense flavor but only requires a few ingredients and a few minutes of your time! I marinated the chicken for 24 hours before grilling to ensure a tender, flavorful result, and I wasn’t disappointed. You may be able to get away with less marinade time, but do so at your own risk. 😉
My whole family loved this chicken, and I was happy to have found another easy THM:E meal recipe. As you can see in these pictures, I paired the chicken with fresh veggies and some cantaloupe cubes for a colorful plate.
Got leftovers? Not a problem. This chicken would be great on a low-carb wrap or over a salad for lunch.
As always, check out the links in and below the recipe to see the products I use and recommend. Some of the links included in the recipe and blog post are affiliate links, which means that if you make purchases through these links, I make a small commission to help defray the costs of running this blog (at no extra charge to you). Thanks for your help!
You may also enjoy:
- Starting THM
- my recipe index
- my recipes grouped by fuel type, allergy info, and theme
- all my kid-friendly recipes
- all my dairy-free recipes
- 20 oz. canned pineapple chunks (canned in their own juice), drained
- ¾ c. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ½ c. water
- ¼ c. apple cider vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/16 tsp. (2 doonks) THM Pure Stevia Extract Powder
- 2½ lb. chicken tenderloins or chicken breasts cut into strips
- Blend the marinade ingredients together in a blender until smooth. Pour over the chicken (it's OK if the chicken is still frozen) and refrigerate in a sealed container for 24 hours.
- Grill on both sides until done, basting the chicken generously with extra marinade once before flipping.
Don't forget to subscribe via email so you never miss a post! There's a sign up thingy in the sidebar to your right if you're on desktop, or it may be at the bottom of the page if you're on mobile. You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!