This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for my affiliate disclosure. Thanks for helping me feed (haha...get it..."feed"...nevermind) my ice cream addiction (and support my site so I can keep giving you free recipes).
This Pineapple Marinated Chicken has an intense flavor but only requires a few ingredients and a few minutes of your time! I marinated the chicken for 24 hours before grilling to ensure a tender, flavorful result, and I wasn’t disappointed. You may be able to get away with less marinade time, but do so at your own risk. 😉
My whole family loved this chicken, and I was happy to have found another easy THM:E meal recipe. As you can see in these pictures, I paired the chicken with fresh veggies and some cantaloupe cubes for a colorful plate.
Got leftovers? Not a problem. This chicken would be great on a low-carb wrap or over a salad for lunch.
As always, check out the links in and below the recipe to see the products I use and recommend. Some of the links included in the recipe and blog post are affiliate links, which means that if you make purchases through these links, I make a small commission to help defray the costs of running this blog (at no extra charge to you). Thanks for your help!
You may also enjoy:
- Starting THM
- my recipe index
- my recipes grouped by fuel type, allergy info, and theme
- all my kid-friendly recipes
- all my dairy-free recipes
- 20 oz. canned pineapple chunks (canned in their own juice), drained
- ¾ c. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ½ c. water
- ¼ c. apple cider vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/16 tsp. (2 doonks) THM Pure Stevia Extract Powder
- 2½ lb. chicken tenderloins or chicken breasts cut into strips
- Blend the marinade ingredients together in a blender until smooth. Pour over the chicken (it's OK if the chicken is still frozen) and refrigerate in a sealed container for 24 hours.
- Grill on both sides until done, basting the chicken generously with extra marinade once before flipping.