This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for my affiliate disclosure. Thank you for helping me feed (haha...get it..."feed"...nevermind) my ice cream addiction (and support my site so I can keep giving you free recipes).
I’m not going to run my mouth much here, but just so you know what this post is about, I put together a roundup of healthy summery treats for you and your family to enjoy. Shakes, slushies, milkshakes, popsicles, fudgesicles, ice cream sandwiches…they’re all here. All of these recipes are Trim Healthy Mama friendly, sugar free, and either low carb, low fat, or both. Quite a few are allergy-friendly. Enjoy!
If you need ice cream recipes for this summer, you can check out mine over on this page. Click here for a roundup of some of my favorite flavors!
1) Healthy Peanut Butter Milkshake (Briana Thomas)
2) Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles (All Day I Dream About Food)
3) Strawberry Lemonade Slushie (Simply Healthy Home)
4) Ice Cold Fruit Smoothie (Briana Thomas)
5) Strawberry Lemon Green Smoothie (Simply Healthy Home)
6) Mock Chocolate Xtreme DQ Blizzard (Briana Thomas)
7) German Chocolate Shake (A Home With Purpose)
8) Iced Vanilla Chai (Briana Thomas)
9) Nutter Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches (All Day I Dream About Food)
10) Mock Strawberry Cheesequake Blizzard (Briana Thomas)
11) Lemon Ginger Soda (Simply Healthy Home)
12) Raspberry Coconut Cream Popsicles (All Day I Dream About Food)
13) Mock Arby’s Jamocha Shake (Briana Thomas)
14) Cottage Style Chocolate Ice Cream (Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved)
15) Strawberry Kefir Ice Cream (Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved)
16) Raspberry Italian Crème Soda (Briana Thomas)
17) Raspberry Lemonade (Joy in Our Journey)
18) Mocha Ice Cream (Joy in Our Journey)
19) Iced Coffee (Briana Thomas)
20) Lemonade Frosty (Nana’s Little Kitchen)
21) Butterfinger Shake (Gwen’s Nest)
22) Frozen Eggnog (Briana Thomas)
23) Berry Lemon Shake (A Home With Purpose)
24) Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream Bars (Gwen’s Nest)
25) Rocket Popsicles (Gwen’s Nest)
26) Strawberry Lemonade (Briana Thomas)
27) Peanut Butter Shake (Working at Homeschool)
28) Leftover Ice Cream Milkshake (Briana Thomas)
29) Coconut Cream Shake (A Home With Purpose)
30) Strawberry Grapefruit Smoothie (Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved)
31) Mock “Jello Pudding” Popsicles (Briana Thomas)
You can pin this post here!
Don't forget to subscribe via email so you never miss a post! There's a sign up thingy in the sidebar to your right if you're on desktop, or it may be at the bottom of the page if you're on mobile. You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!