If you’d like to share any of my content (pictures, recipes, or posts) on your website, please follow the following guidelines:
- Feel free to print my recipes off for private use only.
- Under no circumstances are you to copy or reproduce any of my recipes.
- If using my recipe as an inspiration for a recipe of your own, please change enough things to make it unrecognizable as my recipe. I try to extend this courtesy to others, and I expect the same to be done for me. I also try to link back to the recipe I used for inspiration.
- Feel free to link to my recipes or posts as much as you like! I love that.
- Regarding pictures, you may use them provided that you a) leave my watermark on them, b) give me credit, and c) link to my website. An e-mail asking permission is always a nice professional touch.