If you’d like to share any of my content (pictures, recipes, or posts) on your website, please follow the following guidelines:
- Feel free to print my recipes off for private use only.
- Under no circumstances are you to copy or reproduce any of my recipes.
- If using my recipe as an inspiration for a recipe of your own, please change enough things to make it unrecognizable as my recipe. I try to extend this courtesy to others, and I expect the same to be done for me. I also try to link back to the recipe I used for inspiration.
- Feel free to link to my recipes or posts as much as you like! I love that.
- Regarding pictures, you may use them in recipe roundups provided that you a) leave my watermark on them, b) give me credit, and c) link to my website. You don’t even need to email me to ask permission! Please do not use my pictures in applications outside of recipe roundups (unless you email me and get permission first).