This page contains affiliate links. See my full disclosure here.
Table of Contents
- Current Sales
- My Favorite Tupperware Products
- Why I Became a Tupperware Consultant
- Tupperware Warranty Claims
- Replacement Parts
My Favorite Tupperware Products
Why I became a Tupperware consultant
I grew up with Tupperware. My mom had a Tupperware party bridal shower, and I followed in her footsteps when I got married. I use Tupperware every day. It’s amazing quality, and I have rarely found other products that match its durability and ease of use. I’m a sucker for organization, and seeing all the nice neat stackable containers in my pantry gives me little thrills of joy.
That being said, I wasn’t interested in becoming a consultant. I’m not really that knowledgeable about Tupperware outside of personal experience. I’m not interested in crowding my kitchen (or yours) with all the latest gadgets. I’m not into doing parties and marketing all the time.
What I AM interested in is pointing you to the exact equipment that I use and can’t recommend highly enough. That’s what I’m here for. If you have questions, feel free to contact me and I’ll try to answer them or at least point you to someone who can help.
- Do you host parties? No, not at this time.
- Do you handle returns? Maybe. 🙂 See below for more info.
- How do I order through these links? Just shop as you would typically shop online. When you click on the shopping cart, select “Continue shopping without a party.”
- Why can’t I find x color? Tupperware releases new product colors frequently. Items are typically only available in one color at a time.
- Help! I haven’t gotten a confirmation or shipping email! Unfortunately I hear this quite a lot, and I’m not sure what the problem is! I’ve reported it to Tupperware. If the site said your order went through and you were charged for it, most likely it did indeed go through even though you didn’t get an email. However, feel free to contact me via email and I can check to see if it went through and if it’s marked as shipped yet or not.
Tupperware Warranty Claims
I am happy to help you process warranty claims. Please read the entire warranty section on this page before contacting me.
- Can be replaced: chipped, cracked, broken, or peeling
- Cannot be replaced: stains, scratches, cuts or chewing, microwave damage, melting.
- Some items are not covered under warranty. THIS PAGE covers Tupperware’s warranty coverage in detail.
How a warranty claim works:
1. You provide me with the mold number(s) of the item(s) that need replaced and tell me why they need replaced (chipped, cracked, broken, or peeling). Watch this video for info on how to find the mold number. It will be a tiny (usually – but not always – 4 digit) number somewhere on the item. Lids will have their own mold numbers so don’t forget to include those.
2. I will submit a warranty claim. If the item is still made, you will receive a replacement. If the item is obsolete you will get store credit. Color is not guaranteed and you will receive whatever happens to be in stock at the moment. I will send you a warranty voucher code.
3. The warranty voucher code must be used within 30 days on an order with at least 1 purchased item. There will also be a standard minimum shipping rate of $9.99. (These are Tupperware’s laws, not mine.) There is a place in checkout on the website where you can add your warranty voucher code and then add the warranty products to your order.
4. Hold onto your broken Tupperware for 30 days after the warranty claim is submitted in case the company needs to see it.
Tupperware Customer Care number: 1-800-887-7379
Misplaced a lid? I can help! Replacement parts aren’t available in the standard order form, but I can access them as a consultant. If you’d like to get a quote for replacement parts, please contact me via my CONTACT FORM. Please include your item’s mold number in the email and be specific about what parts you would like to order. (Watch this video for info on how to find the mold number.) Color cannot be guaranteed.