This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for my affiliate disclosure. Thank you for helping me feed (haha...get it..."feed"...nevermind) my ice cream addiction (and support my site so I can keep giving you free recipes).
First published 11/24/13
These brownies will become your best friend. They are so easy, and they’ve become a staple in our house. I plan to have some of these on hand for Thanksgiving so I have something healthy to eat while everyone else is eating the regular desserts (I’m planning to stick to the plan for Thanksgiving).
I’ve found that the cream cheese layer helps mask the “bean” texture in the brownies. And if you don’t like the texture or think the brownies taste like beans, let them sit overnight because they really do improve.
- 1 batch Special Agent Brownie Cake batter
- 8 oz. block reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 T xylitol
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- In a blender, blend the Special Agent Brownie Cake batter until smooth.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, xylitol, vanilla, and egg with an electric hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour the brownie batter into a greased 9x13 inch pan. Spoon the cream cheese mixture on top and swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Don't forget to subscribe via email so you never miss a post! There's a sign up thingy in the sidebar to your right if you're on desktop, or it may be at the bottom of the page if you're on mobile. You can also follow me on Facebook and Pinterest!