This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for my affiliate disclosure. If you purchase items through my affiliate links, I receive a small commission but your price doesn't change.
So my sister Katelyn and I have this on-going joke that there is a song for every occasion. This joke leads us to laugh at the most inopportune times. Here are a few of the phrases that usually set us off. Do you know where they come from? I’ll put the answers below.
1) “I was just going to say that!”
2) “Just let it go, don’t worry about it.”
3) *through doorway* “Can I come in?”
4) “That’s crazy!/Quit being crazy./You’re so crazy.”
5) “It’s been forever since I’ve done that.”
Frozen, Frozen, Frozen, Frozen, and Frozen. Haha…we have a lot of others that set us off as well, but I decided to group all the Frozen ones together and do another post for the others.
1) “Love is an Open Door”-“that’s what I was going to say!”
2) “Let it Go”-title
3) “Love is an Open Door”-title
4) “Love is an Open Door”-“Can I say something crazy? I love crazy!”
5) “For the First Time in Forever”-title
Lest you think that Frozen is all we listen to, think again. Neither of us has watched the movie. I’ve listened to the soundtrack, but Katelyn has only heard the original songs once or twice, if that. Mostly she learned them from hearing me sing them. So then she tries to sing them, and it’s a butchered version of my butchered version.
Do you have any song jokes to share? Comment below!
(P.S. if you’re wondering about the featured picture for this post, it’s a statue outside the Rolex stadium at the Kentucky Horse Park)
Leave a Reply