Music is a huge part of my life…I’ve always loved music, and I can often be heard singing as I go about my work. God has taken me on a journey with my music tastes, changing and molding them as I’ve matured in my walk with Him. You can read more about that journey in this blog post. To make a long story short, I enjoy a lot of different genres, some of them rather eccentric (yodeling and barbershop quartet, anyone?), but I spend a lot of my time listening to sacred choral music these days.
You can check out my YouTube channel for music videos. Here you can see me playing my Irish pennywhistle, and here’s a video of an a capella quartet that I got together to sing one of my favorite songs. I’ve also started doing some multitracks, which you can view all together in this playlist.
You can view my sacred music playlist here. Lots of great stuff in there!
- 5 of my Favorite CDs
- A Song for Every Occasion
- One of My Favorite Songs
- My Favorite Christmas Music
- Titanic Theme on the Irish Pennywhistle
- More Christmas Music
- Some Music Videos
- Easter, Surrender, and a Song
- How God Changed My Music Tastes (and 5 Reasons I Love Sacred Choral Music)
- O Love That Will Not Let Me Go (SATB a Capella Multitrack)
- What’s Your Obsession? (includes a multitrack of Moses Hogan’s arrangement of “I Surrender All”)
- Hymns of the Church (Book Review)
- Jesus, Lover of My Soul (a Capella multitrack)
- Some of My Favorite Christmas Music (includes my four latest Christmas a cappella multitracks)
- My Newest Musical Endeavors (includes multitracks of “Swing Low, Sweet Chariot”; “What a Friend We Have in Jesus”; and “My Shepherd Will Supply My Need”)
- Why I Don’t Clap for Sacred Music