This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for my affiliate disclosure. If you purchase items through my affiliate links, I receive a small commission but your price doesn't change.
Yet again I’m receiving inspiration from my mother. The other day she came down to my desk with a milkshake in hand saying, “Here, taste this!” She had concocted a pumpkin pie shake. Since there was cream cheese in it, I thought it tasted more like a pumpkin cheesecake, but whatever it was, it was good. Therefore, of course I stole her idea, made a shake with the same ingredients and measured everything out for you guys, and am now posting it for your slurping enjoyment.
If you don’t want a cheesecake flavor, substitute some cream for the cream cheese and you have a pumpkin pie flavor! This shake is so thick and creamy.
To make a Fuel Pull version of this shake, use low fat cottage cheese and omit the cream cheese/whipping cream. It’ll still be awesome, and a nice change-up for your body calorie-wise. Need more Fuel Pull recipe ideas? Click here for a list of mine!
Are you in the mood for pumpkin? Check out this list of my pumpkin recipes!
You can find this recipe in my cookbook, Necessary Food.
- 1 cup crushed ice
- ¼ cup cottage cheese (use low fat for a FP option)
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk (or carton coconut milk for a nut free option)
- Dash of salt
- Dash of vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp. glucomannan
- 3 doonks THM Pure Stevia Extract Powder (a doonk is 1/32 tsp.)
- ½-1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- ¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 T plain pumpkin puree
- 1-2 ounces reduced fat cream cheese (you can replace this with 2 T heavy whipping cream for a non-cheesecake flavor, or omit for a FP option)
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Enjoy!
- Whey Protein Powder
- THM Pure Stevia Extract Powder, glucomannan, and Pristine Whey Protein Powder can be purchased from the Trim Healthy Mama online store.