This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for my affiliate disclosure. If you purchase items through my affiliate links, I receive a small commission but your price doesn't change.
OK, OK, so I know it’s the wrong time of year for casseroles…but is it? I’ve been wanting to do a casserole roundup for a long time and I’m just now getting around to it – in the beginning of summer. But you know, that might not really be a bad thing because with all the activities that come with summertime, some easy casseroles just might be what we need. Here are some family favorites from me and my blogging buddies.
1. Zucchini Quiche (Briana Thomas) – this zucchini quiche is something we made long before we ever heard of Trim Healthy Mama (we just make it crustless now). It’s a family favorite and doesn’t take any special ingredients!
2. Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole (Briana Thomas) – this is a yummy healthy remake of a Thomas family favorite.
3. Cheesy Bacon Chicken Cauliflower (The Coers Family) – one word: bacon.
4. Sour Cream Beef Enchiladas (Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen) – enchiladas are a favorite at my house, and Sarah has a healthy version!
5. Cheesy Chicken and Ranch Spaghetti Squash Casserole (Simply Healthy Home) – this recipe has a lot of things going for it. I mean, who doesn’t like cheese and Ranch?
6. Zesty Salsa Chicken and Black Bean Casserole (Darcie’s Dishes) – a Mexican themed casserole that is sure to be a family winner
7. Stuffed Chili Relleno Casserole (Counting All Joy) – this spicy casserole will warm you right down to your toes!
8. Spaghetti Squash Breakfast Casserole (All Day I Dream About Food) – Carolyn’s breakfast casserole full of sausage, mushrooms, and spinach is sure to be a real crowd-pleaser for a brunch…or even dinner! Why not? We have breakfast for supper a lot.
9. Easy Mexican Casserole (A Home with Purpose) – an easy casserole with few ingredients; it’s sure to please! Trim Healthy Mamas, this casserole can be S or E…so versatile.
10. Chile Relleno Casserole (The Coffee Shop) – any pepper lovers out there? This comforting dish will hit the spot!
11. Green Chile Chicken Casserole (Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen) – I happen to love green chilies and cilantro, so this looks like a winning combo to me.
12. Summer Squash Casserole (Simply Healthy Home) – if you need a way to use up some of that summer squash growing in your garden…
13. Shepherd’s Pie (A Home with Purpose) – This comforting family favorite can be made healthy! Jennifer shows us how.
14. Fakertot Casserole (The Coers Family) – can you guess which family favorite is being re-made in this dish? That’s right – the illustrious tater tot casserole.
15. Meat Roma Pie (A Home with Purpose) – pretty much any family favorite can be healthified, and this one is no exception. It’s a yummy Italian inspired dish topped with biscuit-like dough, and I’ve heard a lot of good things about it.
16. Zucchini Cheesy Lasagna Casserole (Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen) – need a lasagna replacement? Here’s a great solution.
17. Slow Cooker Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole (All Day I Dream About Food) – this one can be made in a crockpot! How cool is that?
18. Crustless Quiche (Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen) – bacon, onion, and all that good stuff are welcomed in this versatile quiche recipe from Sarah.
19. Loaded Buffalo Chicken No-Tato Casserole (Nana’s Little Kitchen)
20. Spinach Casserole (Nana’s Little Kitchen)