This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for my affiliate disclosure. If you purchase items through my affiliate links, I receive a small commission but your price doesn't change.
Have you been enjoying the second week of 5-ingredient recipes? I hope so! If you missed the roundup at the end of the week of 5-ingredient snacks and drinks, you can check it out here.
I worked together with a bunch of my fellow bloggers to put together this roundup of twenty 5-ingredient meal, side dish, and dessert recipes. All are Trim Healthy Mama friendly, sugar free, and low-carb or low-fat. Many are allergy friendly.
Are you new to the Trim Healthy Mama plan? You can check out my quick synopsis of the plan, as well as a list of some of my favorite products, here.
All the ladies who shared recipes below have great blogs with lots of scrumptious recipes! I encourage you to browse around on their pages; you’ll find lots of good stuff.
P.S. – the recipes below are in order with the pictures in the collages. Just go left to right.
- 5-Ingredient Waffles (Briana Thomas) – these waffles can be made ahead, frozen, and reheated in the toaster!
- Perfect Nut Butter Pancakes (Counting All Joy) – Who doesn’t need a great pancake recipe?
- Overnight Steel Cut Oats (Counting All Joy) – this is something you can make ahead in your crockpot. I love the berry addition!
- Easy Peasy Crepes (A Home With Purpose) – this looks like a wonderful, customizable breakfast idea.
- Black Bean Quesadillas (The Coers Family Blog) – love me some quesadillas! Amanda has a super-simple recipe.
- Breakfast “Biscuits” (Simply Healthy Home) – these would make a great breakfast for the whole family!
- Egg White Oatmeal (The Coers Family Blog) – I’ve started adding egg whites to my morning oatmeal too….boy is that good! See this post from Amanda to learn how she does it.
- Healthy Toaster Pizza Pocket (Briana Thomas) – this quick lunch idea is made in the toaster.
- Warm Chia Porridge (A Home With Purpose) – Jennifer shares one of her favorite cozy breakfasts! The cool thing is that you can make a master mix in bulk and just add a few ingredients in the morning to get a nice bowl of goodness.
- Baked Garlic & Parmesan Chicken Wings (Simply Healthy Home) – Jessica shares a yummy supper idea that only takes a few ingredients!
- Not Your Typical Breakfast Scramble (Briana Thomas) – don’t be scared by the ingredients. They’re amazing together!
- Egg White Omelet (Oh Sweet Mercy) – Dawn has a slick trick to fool yourself into thinking an egg white omelet is made out of whole eggs.
- Creamy Cucumber Salad (Briana Thomas) – we make this summertime side dish all the time.
- Easy Cheesy Brown Rice (A Home With Purpose) – this is a great side dish for those E meals, Trim Healthy Mamas!
- How to Make Squash Browns (Oh Sweet Mercy) – need hashbrowns to go with your “dippy eggs” in the morning? Dawn has you covered!
- Creamy Peach Pudding (Briana Thomas) – this is great to whip up in the afternoon for your dessert after supper.
- REAL Peanut Butter Milkshake (Briana Thomas) – the creamiest, healthiest peanut butter milkshake you will ever slurp.
- Leftover Ice Cream Milkshake (Briana Thomas) – this creamy milkshake is a great way to use up leftover homemade ice cream.
- 5-Ingredient Cheesecakes for Two (Briana Thomas) – quick and easy cheesecakes make a great dessert!
- 5-Ingredient Single-Serve Chocolate Cake (Briana Thomas) – chocolate cake in a hurry? Moist and fluffy? Yes, please.