This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for my affiliate disclosure. If you purchase items through my affiliate links, I receive a small commission but your price doesn't change.
I happen to love a simple egg salad with creamy mayonnaise, chunks of celery, and classic seasoning. Sometimes I jazz it up a little by adding some mustard and a tiny sprinkle of THM Super Sweet Blend to round out the flavors. This egg salad is amazing when wrapped up with fresh spinach and hot pepper cheese on half a Joseph’s lavash bread!
In the past, I’ve been a Miracle Whip girl. Mayonnaise was blech. Even after being on THM for years, I still used Miracle Whip despite the less-than-ideal ingredients. My sister Katelyn, ever the purist, kept crowing about the amazingness of mayo, so I finally gave it a try a few months ago. Much to my surprise, I loved the flavor! Ever since, I’ve been a mayonnaise addict.
Exciting things are happening in the cookbook realm these days. I’m nailing down publication details and realizing just how much work I have ahead of me in the next few months. Even though the unknown world of publishing daunts me, I’m super excited to jump into this project and have a finished book in my hands!
Other posts/pages you might enjoy:
- Starting THM
- my complete recipe picture index
- 5 Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Salad (FP)
- Visit the THM Blogger Test Kitchen (Unofficial) Facebook group to get updates from all your favorite veteran THM bloggers (recipes organized in albums)!
You can find this recipe in my cookbook, Necessary Food.
- 4 hardboiled eggs
- 2 T chopped celery
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 T Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. dill weed
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- ½-1 tsp. prepared mustard of choice, optional
- Dash of sweetener, optional
- Chop the eggs up with a pastry cutter, then add the other ingredients and stir until well combined. Yields 2 servings.
- I like to put egg salad, spinach, and hot pepper cheese on half of a Joseph's lavash. Yum!