This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for my affiliate disclosure. If you purchase items through my affiliate links, I receive a small commission but your price doesn't change.
All pictures in this post are used with permission by their respective authors.
Have you been stewing over what you’re going to make for Thanksgiving dinner? Fret no longer! I bring to you (courtesy of a bunch of my awesome bloggy friends) a great big list of Trim Healthy Mama approved dishes for your consumption. I know, I know, the only thing that would make this better would be if I would actually make the dinner for you…
All of these dishes are low carb and approved in an S setting for Trim Healthy Mamas. Not familiar with Trim Healthy Mama? You can check out my quick synopsis here.
For your main dish of fame, try this Roasted Chicken with Herbs (you could also use a turkey, I’m sure) from Coley Cooks. This gorgeous bird is prepared in a way compatible with a THM (S)atisfying or low carb meal.
For a quick gravy, Meggan Larson (Desire to Inspire) says, “Just take the turkey juices, heat them up to a soft boil and shake in like a tsp. or two of gluccie until desired thickness is reached. You can add salt and spices if you want, but it’s delicious as is too.” Teresia over at Nana’s Little Kitchen has a country gravy recipe that looks great, too!
Appetizers and Snacks:
- Holiday Egg Nog (Rohnda Sue)
- Almond Butter Buckeyes (Gwen’s Nest)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip (Nana’s Little Kitchen)
- Spicy Sausage and Cheddar Stuffing (All Day I Dream About Food)
- Green Beans au Gratin (Counting All Joy)
- Zucchini au Gratin (Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen)
- Chipolte Cheddar and Chicken Broccoli Crown (Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved)
5) Roasted Ranch Radishes (Briana Thomas)
6) Southern “Macaroni” Pie (Briana Thomas)
7) Garlic Mashed Caulitoes (Briana Thomas)
Breads and Muffins:
- Pumpkin Muffins (Darcie’s Dishes)
- Pumpkin Bread (Working at Homeschool)
- Sheep Cheese Biscuits (Mama Shire)
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake (Joy in Our Journey)
- Pumpkin Roll (Homeschool Adventures)
- Fluffkin Pie (Oil of Joy)
4) Pumpkin Delight (Briana Thomas)
5) Zucchini Spice Cake with Browned Butter Frosting (Briana Thomas)
6) Pumpkin Bars (Briana Thomas)
7) New York Style Cheesecake (Briana Thomas)
8) Pumpkin Spice Syrup (Briana Thomas)
9) Pecan Custard Pie (Briana Thomas)
10) Pumpkin Pie (Briana Thomas)
11) Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake (Briana Thomas)
- Vanilla Ice Cream (Briana Thomas)
- French Vanilla Ice Cream (Briana Thomas)
- Gingersnap Ice Cream (Briana Thomas)
- Maple Cookie Ice Cream (Briana Thomas)
For all kinds of great Thanksgiving recipes, check out my cookbook, Necessary Food.